We are looking for a residential roofing crew chief to help build and lead a 4-6 man roofing crew.
Ideal candidate will have the following attributes and skills:
- Has a minimum of 10 verifiable years experience tearing off and installing shingle roofs.
- Craftsmanship – Has pride in the work they do
- Has NO FEAR of heights and able to work in extreme weather conditions(150-175 degree heat )
- Knows how to bend metal, work a metal brake and has advanced home repair abilities
- Can counter-flash brick/stone chimneys
- Has the ability to do complex roof repairs
- Can create and maintain an exceptionally safe work environment for self and crew. Harnesses, Fall protection, proper roof jacks, ladders and safety equipment
- Is punctual, reliable and willing/able to work in post catastrophic events(Tornadoes, Wind and Hail Storms)
- Ability to tarp a roof that can last 6-12 months
- Able to pull large/heavy trailers
- Quality control jobs
- Has a professional attitude and appearance
- Must have a clean driving record/license to drive company F-350 crew cab truck
- Reliable transportation
- Has leadership, team building skills and works well with others.
- Goal Oriented-Focused
- Background check is mandatory
Full Time$55,000.00 – $85,000.00 Salary, depending on experience, skill level and availability.