We are looking for a leader to help build a team focused on roofing, windows, siding and painting services in the Indianapolis and surrounding cities. We are looking for a General Manager to oversee/hire all staff, budgets and operations of the local business unit. To be successful in this role, you should be a thoughtful leader and a confident decision-maker, helping our people develop and be productive, while ensuring our profits are on the rise. Ultimately, you’ll help our company grow and thrive. Salary- Base plus sales percentage of company.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, directing sales, office & production personnel.
- Maintain budgets and optimize expenses
- Set policies and processes
- Ensure employees work productively and develop professionally
- Oversee recruitment and training of new employees
- Evaluate and improve operations and financial performance
- Direct the employee assessment process
- Ensure staff follows health and safety regulations
- Provide solutions to issues (e.g. profit decline, employee conflicts, loss of business to competitors)
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive
- Proven experience as a General Manager or similar executive role managing multiple divisions.
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- Knowledge of business process and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations etc.)
- Strong analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- BSc/BA in Business or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Military background a big plus